Sunday 11 January 2015

First post

Hello everybody! This should be my first post. So I have to tell you what you'll find on this blog.

First of all, I have to tell you that English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I'll make while writing. If you are a grammar nazi you can correct me if you want. I'll thank you :)

As my profile says, I'm interested in fine arts, fashion and Japan. Actually I want to study Graphic design and I hope I'll be admitted this year. I still have to graduate from highschool. I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot of bullshit on my blog, because my life is boring as fuck. But I'll try to make it as interesting as I can. I'll post some review of products I buy (rarely, because I'm poor and I don't buy things you could be interested). I'm vegetarian, so I think I'll share some of my recipes with you. Also I'll make reviews of movies/anime I watch. I'll make handmade things and I'm planning to sell some of them in the next future. I'll show you my drawing progress. I'll post all the things I think you'll be interested or not. And not to forget, I'll move soon by myself. So I'll let you know about the life of a student who tries not to die of hunger :))

I hope you'll enjoy spending your time here. Oh.. and leave me comments to see if I'm writing for myself. But even if I write for myself, I'll continue to do it because I have to improve my English :))

Thank you! ~~~ ^-^

Alexi

No comments:

Post a Comment